https://www.andrewremillard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cropped-blog-pic-2-300x98.jpg 0 0 Andrew https://www.andrewremillard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cropped-blog-pic-2-300x98.jpg Andrew2013-06-18 07:13:522016-05-02 17:29:1315 Ways to Promote Your Piano Studio
- Make or update your business cards and distribute them every place you can.
- Develop a simple website and be sure that it is easily searched for on the web.
- Put your name in other online music teacher directories.
- Put up ads on grocery store bulletin boards.
- Take lots of gigs.
- Get to know a lot of teachers in your area. They may refer people to you if their studio is full.
- Get to know homeschooling groups. You can schedule lessons during the day time and have your evenings free.
- Be a part of various musical organizations like MTNA or the local music club.
- Be in touch with music teachers at your local schools.
- Get a sign for your lawn or your car advertising your music studio.
- Your word of mouth – spread the word at your church, job, or at your child’s soccer game that you are looking for more students.
- Make a brochure about your piano studio.
- Tell everyone on Facebook.
- Whenever you email your current students, tell them you have openings for their friends.
- Create a YouTube video about your studio.
Special thanks to Sarah Flanagan.